Sunday, February 12, 2006

At last I've got to meet up with my JVS girls yesterday after quite some time especially Ain.
We actually went to Great World City, ate at Siam Kitchen and watched I'm Not Stupid cause Fizah 'die die' wanna watch that show...
But overall, its quite a hilarious plus sad movie, i must say.
Then we headed to Mustafa Centre to shop for some toiletries since its the only shopping centre which opens 24 hr...hahahah
By the time we were out of Mustafa, it was already 2 am.
Had teh tarik at a coffee shop nearby and at 3 am off we went to Central Mall...
Hmmm....where to? Go figure.
But to tell you the truth, we were not in our proper attire.
Ain and I were definitely 'on' for it...hahahhaha
But so sorry Fizah. I know you're not so 'on' yesterday.
Maybe some other time k.I understand you're sleepy and tired.
Hey, but but...U do look great yesterday!Seriously.

Today, I will be very busy running around.
Need to get some stuffs for lessons, pay up yahoo auctions, going to IMM to get some asesscories and basic tees and will be heading to jrg east central to enquire about my treatment....

3:05 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com